Re: [TCLUG:5285] NTS4 vs. Linux study from Mindcraft.

So would I, but the damn app we use (not Notes) requires the ability to
load NLMs - hence Intel & NetWare.  As for Notes, it is a big pig on the
desktop and the server, but I don't know of anything else like it.  The
databases could be replaced by HTML very easily, but it has some
whiteboarding ability that would be difficult to replicate so that the
average luser could easily use it.

-Chris