RE: [TCLUG:5446] Computer Show & Sale @ State Fairgrounds

I'm becoming more and more disappointed with the State Fairgrounds shows. It
seems hardware is so cheap now that you don't get any real discounts by
going to the Fair. Besides, some (not all, tho) of those dealers can be real
jerks. For the extra $10-$20 I might spend at GNS or BestBuy, it's worth it
to be able to return the item if necessary, and I don't have to pay $8 for
the "privelage" of being solicited. I've also found a couple of Internet
dealers who have been very pleasant to work with and had great prices.
Anyone been to www.bunta.com yet?

Unless I'm looking for cheap used or unusual hardware, I've been staying
away from the Fair.

Just my $0.02.

Neal