bulk mailers howto.

Hi, Are there any bulk e-mailers that are around for linux.
Basically a friend of mine has some kind of agreement with apple to
do some mailing for their customers.  He would like to be able to
send about 10000 odd e-mails to customers with the "reply to address"
showing up as abcdef@something.apple.com. But the "from address"
will contain his address.

I know it sounds mighty suspicious !  But assuming that it is
possible how can it be  done ?  Do I use something like

for user in `cat users.txt`
do
sendmail -f xxxx@yyyy.apple.com  $user < mail.txt
done

I am guessing that anything will end up putting a strain on
the server that the mails are being sent from.

Thanks,
sandipan