Re: [TCLUG:5481] Netscape @ 24bpp/XF86_SVGA?

The Matrox X servers work best in 32bpp.  I know that 24bpp should be
sufficient, but Matrox uses 32bpp internally anyway, so you might as
well have your X at 32bpp.  Most software can handle either 32bpp or
16bpp, but may not handle 24bpp, or anyway, this was about a year ago
when I last checked :).

-Chris