PS/2 male/male plugs

I'm setting up a switch in my dorm room so I can have one computer running
linux and one computer running win95 all the time, thus allowing me to avoid
the dreaded reset and wait when I decide I want to play games or program.
This should make for a couple of neat experiments with networking, too.

But the problem is, I can't seem to find PS2 male/male cords, nor a
male/female converter, which would be more useful since I (stupidly) already
have four extra extension cords, which I'll otherwise have to return.  I was
wondering if you guys had seen these things in the area, and where I could
get some.  I'm at Macalester, near the state fair, so anything close to that
area would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. is there a better place to send this message about local hardware?
---
Dave
I don't believe in cynics.