RE: [TCLUG:5493] Hard Drive Addition

I need to be more specific.  I would like to use the new drive in
conjunction with the old one.  I have a 1.5G set up as hda and the 6.5
set up as hdb.  I have the drives installed.  I know I need to format or
partition the new drive.  I also want to move my /home, /usr over to the
new drive.  How do I do this and still have the system recognize it as a
continuous file system.  I am pretty green to this.

Thanks for all the help.

Brian