Re: [TCLUG:5523] Topics for next meeting

Hey, does anyone take notes on these things? I'd love to be able to check
out what was discussed at the LUG meetings, but I have yet to be able to
make it to one. (This Sat. will be no exception; leaving for Florida at
6am..).. of course, RealVideo broadcasts that get archived would be really
cool, but I dunno if anyone has the equipment for that..

----
Nate Carlson
the infinite loop
natecars@infiniteloop.com