Re: [TCLUG:5610] Am I being hacked now? (netstat stuff)

A network tool that I recently began running on my machine is
trafshow-1.3-5.rpm. "Trafshow will continuously display an ncurses-based
graphic representation of packet traffic on network
interfaces...periodically sort and update the traffic information, and
may be useful for monitoring suspicious traffic on your
network."--Description from Linux Power Tools Guide

I am running trafshow on my local interfaces and over a remote interface
via ssh.

I don't know if anyone else is using this particular application but it
seems very cool. I imagine their are other apps that accomplish the same
reports.

ron parker