Voice software

I can't remember if it was yesterday or today that someone was talking about
ViaVoice and the possibility of starting a project. I just compiled and played
with Kvoicecontrol, available from http://www.kiecza.de/daniel/kde/index.html

If you have a microphone lying around, I'd recommend picking this up and toying
with it.

It's probably not the most powerful thing around, and it's still early in
development, but so far I have gotten it to run the Gimp for me and dial up my
ISP automagically. This kind of thing serves most of my needs. It has some more
complex features that I haven't had time to explore yet.

Cheers,
Joel

Joel A. Koepp			School: University of Minnesota
77 Bedford St. SE, Apt. 2	Email:	jkoepp@gustavus.edu
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3553	Web:	http://www.gustavus.edu/~jkoepp
Tel. 612.378.4812		Work:	Hennepin County Environ. Services