Does the mailing list have filters ?

It happened again !  There was a mail a few days ago from David Guy Brizan
received.  I assumed that i may have mistakenly deleted it before reading
it.  So I sent a reply today and the same thing happened again.  It didn't
come.  I don't know if its just me who didn't get it or nobody got it.  Its
in the mailing list archive.  My other post today (reply to Joel) came
through fine.

The only thing common in the two mails is the text of David's response. Is
there a filter that's kicking in somehow ?  (Sorry if this is already known)

Another thing.  This one is probably for Clay.  The text and bgcolor of the
mailing list archive pages are black on black (i.e. <BODY bgcolor="#000000"
text="#000000" ...>).  So you'll have to set your browser preference to
override page colors (unless you're using lynx or something :).

Thanks.

-Unni