Linux consulting help needed.

Save me!
I was about to load my old WinNT 4.0 disks on my new server, and would
have until I realized I'd lost the NT3.51 CD to allow me to do the
upgrade.  I then considered I'd lose my majordomo support, sendmail
support, nfs support, etc., etc. and etc.

But, to keep from moving over to the dark side, I'll need to get the MS
Frontpage extensions loaded on my RedHat 6.0 intel server soon!  My
webmaster is demanding this!

Sooo... Anybody out there willing to come in and do some consulting for
real $$$$ ?  I need someone who can quickly add the frontpage
extensions, and also do some training on Xwindows operations..

I'll need this help starting in about a week or so, so please email me
directly..

Thanks,

JF
*** John Fraser - Director of Information Systems
***  Minnesota Health Data Institute
***  2550 University Ave West, Suite 345 North
***  Saint Paul, Minnesota, US 55114
***   Phone: 651.917.6715, Fax: 651.917.6720
***   Email: John.Fraser@mhdi.org
***   Web:   http://www.mhdi.org/