Re: [TCLUG:7491] #! Problem!

It must be the absolute first line of your script. Try the absolute
path, i.e.:
	#!/usr/bin/perl

I think it's called a "hash-pling"... in some circles, anyway. I've also
heard "pound bang" but that's pretty boring.

--

Nothing convinces me that computing is an art so much as a bad install.

David Guy Brizan          brizan@freenet.msp.mn.us          612-814-8223