Re: [TCLUG:7503] Directory listing in apache

I think it should be configured something like this. In your access.conf
file there should be a section for your http root directory. In the
options field "Indexes" should be specified. Should look something like
this:

<Directory /home/httpd/html>
Options Indexes {other options}
</Directory>

Where /home/httpd/html is the directory where your index.html would be
if you had one. This example came from a RedHat box which puts the html
stuff in /home/httpd. The important option is the "Indexes" option. The
rest add other features.

You should just be able to add this option as the directory section should
already be there.

Good luck.

Hans