Re: [TCLUG:7503] Directory listing in apache

On Thu, 12 Aug 1999, Luke Francl wrote:
> I got it working, but I had to add Options Indexes to the <Directory />
> section. Do you have one of those Hans?

Yeah, I have one. I figured you could get away with only adding it to the
sub-directory but I was mistaken. I was going off the config file here at
work. I see now that the indexes option is set in the <Directory />
section. That is the default section so another section should be able to
override these settings. Do you have the "AllowOverride" field set to
"All" in the <Directory /> section? That may let you specify indexing in
only a subdirectory. I think it only applies to .htaccess files in a
directory but if you messing around with stuff anyway you could try it.

Hans

 My Apache install is direct from