Re: [TCLUG:7518] Good computer Parts store (blatantly and unabashedlyoff topic)

  Hi,

On Thu, 12 Aug 1999, David Christian wrote:

> I'm looking to buy an ATX case, but realize that
> I've never tried to buy
> computer parts from anywhere other than off the web or at a convention.

I just got a _killer_ case from General Nanosystems for $89. It's ATX,
it's a HUGE full tower, has an, albit impractical, motherboard-slidedown
thing. I don't know their address by heart, look them up at
http://www.nanosys1.com/

-Yaron