So much for that...

Well, it's nice that the install went well, but unfortunately now
that BootMagic is in place, when I select Linux I get a message
that OpenLinux is loading, and then the system hangs.

I suspect that what's going on is that since Boot Magic is on
/dev/hda (the Win95 HDD) and Win95 has never been able to see
/dev/hdb (the Linux HDD) BootMagic can't see it either. There
used to be a boot selector that would choose between Win95
and FreeBSD (by pushing F1 or F5, default to F1 as the last
OS selected) but that appears to have been overwritten by
the OL 2.2 install. I'm going to check the Caldera site to
see if I can find a way around this, but in the meantime,
any suggestions for quick & dirty fixes would be welcome.

KT