Re: [TCLUG:7646] CD-R

On Thu, 19 Aug 1999, Yaron wrote:

> Hey, the only reason I upgraded my old 486/66 is that the powersupply
> broke and fried the MBoard...

Yeah!

> I kinda have to admit my current machine is REDICULOUSLY overpowered. I
> don't _need_ this much speed/RAM/TNT2, but what the hell? I figured for
> once I'd enjoy myself and have an overpowered machine (:

Well, yeah -- if you're going to buy a new machine, it's foolish to buy
anything but the best stuff. What bothers me is buying things just for the
sake of buying, which is what I caught myself in the middle of doing last
weekend.

> Please let us know how X goes and how it runs! I don't know if I'm brave
> enough to compile X...

If it works, I'll make a tarball of the binaries and put it up on my FTP
site. How's that?

Also, I looked at your Web site. Your cat is pretty!

-- Chris

  Christopher Reid Palmer : http://www.innerFireWorks.com/