RE: [TCLUG:7666] Multias and such

I was just looking at the PIA homepage and I was scared off by the fine
print.
"You can add additional options or expand your system as you wish*"

The note at the bottom of the page reads :
"* Upgrades can be added through authorized PIA service centers.
Unauthorized opening of the CPU will void your PIA warranty."

Depending on what they mean by the "CPU" this could be something to consider
before buying one.

caveat emptor

Dan