Recycling CDs (was Re: [TCLUG:7646] CD-R)

> That's a great idea.  How can I recycle unwanted CDs?  Who takes them?
>
> Chris

Chris,

I work at Hennepin County Environmental Services for the summer. I just asked a
couple of people and got conflicting reports. One woman knows for sure that
Hennepin County doesn't deal with them. One guy thought they could be recycled
but didn't have details. Check with your municipality or county (as long as
it's not Hennepin).

Hennepin County does have a computer drop-off service that I could get details
about if anybody is interested. Of course most of us are probably pack rats and
have all sorts of hardware sitting around collecting dust. :)

Cheers,
Joel