From: Tim Wilson [mailto:wilson@chemsun.chem.umn.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 1999 8:15 AM
To: tclug-list@mn-linux.org
Subject: [TCLUG:7853] dead motherboard?

Hi everyone,

I've got an old Pentium Pro Compaq that I'm trying to resurrect. When I
turn the computer on, the power supply and CPU fans spin, but nothing else
happens--no beeps...nothin'. A voltmeter reveals that the power supply is
spitting out +/-5 V and +/- 12 V. Does anyone have any ideas?

-Tim

--
Timothy Wilson       | "The faster you  |  Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S.    |  go, the shorter | http://slashdot.org/