Re: [TCLUG:7646] CD-R

am finally beginning to catch up on my mail; so this is a bit belated...
Yaron wrote:
>Well, if my only concern was to erase them, I'd probably just snap them in
>half or something, or scrape stuff off. But when you put them in the
>microwave you get http://www.yaron.org/newcdhalf.jpg
>(or two of those, really (: looks cooler IRL)
        If you throw a winNT CD into the microwave, it won't burn up; but
you will be able to read the secret message which will glow along the
outside edge of the CD...
"one OS to rule them all, one OS to find them,
one OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them,
in the land of Redmond where the shadows lie."

Carl Soderstrom.
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA		Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com		(612) 682-1091