Re: [TCLUG:7868] 3c509 won't modprobe.

Ack. Now I've really done it.  After taking the advice of someone on the
list, I loaded the dos program and attempted to disable PnP mode.
Unfortunatly I must have put it in EISA mode. Now I can't run the
configuration utility. Any idea how to reset the factory defaults on these
things?

digger <coyn0023@tc.umn.edu>

"I am an invisible man. No, I am not a spook like those who haunted Edgar
Allan Poe; nor am I one of you Hollywood-movie ectoplasms.  I am a man of
substance, of flesh and bone, fiber and liquids -- and I might even be
said to possess a mind. I am invisible, understand, simply because people
refuse to see me." - Ralph Ellison, Invisible Man