RE: [TCLUG:10692] StarOffice

	I use it for color syntax highlighting to save oodles of time
catching runaway parenthesis, braces, and brackets and catching the use of
keywords for variables in perl and java and javascript.  It's sometimes
difficult to keep them straight...luckly I have good help.  and it works in
character mode too!

	Which gives me more time to screw around, like read this mailing
list (c:

	Mark