Re: [TCLUG:10716] Authenticating via PAM with PPTPD

On  1 Dec, Nate Carlson wrote:
> I know this is a long shot, but do any of you happen to know how to get
> pptpd (which uses a patched version of pppd) to authenticate against pam
> instead of chap-secrets? I've tried everything I can think of, and it just
> doesn't want to work. Thanks!

I don't know the answer to your question, but does this by any chance
have to do with talking to a pptp server?  If so I'm interested in if
you get it working, I've been trying to get pptp up on my linux box for
months and no one seems to know anything about it.
--
Jon Schewe
http://eggplant.mtu.net/~jpschewe