Re: [TCLUG:10729] glx & quake3 & g200

> Have they improved the TNT stuff? I tries the binaries off nvidia's site
> a while back, and it was horridly slow. Hasn't been updated since then
> last I checked. Should I nab the latest source? :)

I have the static server running on my tnt2, seems to run fine at 800x600.
Haven't had time to configure X completely prorper for running
quake, still trying to get scsi workng. (virtual resuliton is kinda a pain
for playing games =)

Scott - may want that g200 back someday...but you get to try my scsi
hardware before I get a new system. (Gotta make sure the Adaptec 2940 is
gonna work w/ SMP before deciding what to build =)

Andy - Zibby