dsl setup under RH6

Hi, all -

I need help setting up cisco 675 external router under rh
6.0.

The router works under windows. it is connected between
wall jack and the RJ45 port on the nic.  The default mode
is ppp. I have set a passowrd for the router and I have set
the NIC under RH6 using DHCP. Cisco 675 router menu
explains  the configuration details.  My problem now is how
to get started at the very begin under linux.

My questions are as following:

How do I access the router under linux (which command or
program)?  What kind of termial program should I use to
talk to the router ?

Do I have to connect direct to the MGMT port in order to
talk to the router ?

DO I have to change the router mode to BRIDGING from the
default ppp mode ?

I will be at the next TCLUG meeting at St. Paul student
center.  If anyone knows how to setup DSL under rh6.0 will
also be there, I would appreciate any chance to meet you
guys and maybe you can talk me through the details.

Thanks.

songchen@yahoo.com