Re: [TCLUG:10812] Browsers

On Fri, 3 Dec 1999, Thomas Veldhouse wrote:

> Hey guys - how about a link to the Armadillo web site.  Infoseek brings up
> nothing useful about Armadillo and FreeBSD does not have it in their ports
> collection (a wonderful place to find links by the way).

Little known fact: Armadillo used to be called Gzilla (well, okay, the
binary still is called 'gzilla' -- damn, gotta get that fixed). So:
www.gzilla.com.

0.3.10 is the latest development version, 0.2.2 is the latest stable one.
There are FreeBSD and Linux binaries 0.2.1, if you don't want to compile
it yourself.

Criticize it verbosely! I want to hear what people think.

-- Chris

  Christopher Reid Palmer : www.innerfireworks.com