PCs

Well, folks... I brought all of the remaining machines to the meeting
today, hoping to get rid of 'em.  I managed to send three on their merry
way, which leaves me with four.  Two of these machines are MCA based
(maybe three... I'm not sure) but as I mentioned in an earlier post, there
is apparently very stable support for MCA in every kernel since 2.2.

Anyone!  Please!  Take 'em off my hands...

I know there's still a few of you out there wondering if I have a few more
left.

Awww, c'mon!  If you big and cajole, I might even try to get Linux running
on the MCA boxes first.  Whatever it takes to MOVE 'EM OUT OF MY COMPUTER
ROOM!!!

Ben

--
"There is no spoon"