Re: [TCLUG:10903] color printing

Do you have the printer setup as a postscript printer?

It should be outputting color postscript from your application. Try to
print to a file, and then open the postscript file with gs or the gimp.
If it's not in color then it's a problem with your application. Also try
to bring up printtool (if on redhat) and do a postscript test print. The
print spooler just forwards the postscript