ncpmount/mars-nwe trouble

Hi,

Just recently I upgraded my box here at work to RH6.1.  I have been using RH
5.2.  I have an olicon token ring adapter so I had to download kernel source
and patch the source to get the modules available for the token ring card.

I notice now that when I do an ncpmount, if there are files on the network
with long file names, they are shortened like this...

filelongfile.txt -> filelon0.txt

This behaviour did not happen with the 5.2 setup.

I would like to keep the long filenames, any suggestions about how I can do
this?

I have the RPMS for ncpmount and marw-nwe installed that came on the 6.1 CD

Mark