Re: [TCLUG:10944] ISP

On Wed, Dec 08, 1999 at 10:13:51AM -0600, Rodney wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I just got uswest to hookup my DSL and was wondering if anyone knows
> if a good ISP where I can get a static IP address.

	My favorite is Visi, though they've been having some DSL router
problems recently because of how many people they have on it.  They've
been working on fixing them though, and it's been better.

	Of course, the host of this list is real-time, and since they've
never been my ISP, I can't comment on how good they are.  :-)

Have fun (if at all possible),
--
Its name is Public Opinion.  It is held in reverence. It settles everything.
Some think it is the voice of God.  Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet

PGP signature