Re: [TCLUG:10950] PHP Install

Sorry I guess I should have given a little more info.

The machines running Redhat 6.0 (some files have been updated).
PHP has been compiled into Apache so when I do a "httpd -l" the last entry
is "mod_php4.c".

I just tried changing the line in srm.conf from
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php to
AddType application/x-httpd-php4 .php but that just changed the message
Netscape gives me when it offers to save the php file.