Re: [TCLUG:10944] ISP

Quoting Clay Fandre (cfandre@maddog.mn-linux.org):
> Check Real-time. http://www.real-time.com
>
> I'm not sure about the static IP stuff, but I always get really quick
> service from them. Plus they're Linux friendly. Bob, anything to add?

We are almost a 100% linux shop (just 1 machine left running cold fusion and
MS access), so I'd say we are very linux friendly.

Our DSL link is only 11% utilized, so we have lots of bandwidth. Our 3810 (ATM
router for DSL) has worked flawlessly for 8 Weeks, 1 Day, 15 hours, 17
minutes. :-P

We are a smaller ISP, so we tend to give better support to our clients,
especially ones that run linux.
--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700