Re: [TCLUG:10944] ISP

I think we are going to be moving away from VISI soon because of the
continuing (for months) instabilities with their router.  People that
are still happy with their DSL service probably don't have servers that
get used.  Our website has tended to be unavailable during very
inconvienient times due to these problems.

We are moving to CompleteIS, who is connected very well to Onvoy.  They
are also small so you are guarenteed to get someone who knows what they
are doing...  (I also know the guys at CompleteIS personally and have a
business relationship with them, so it's an extremely biased choice.)

Also, CompleteIS has a history of helping a big Linux project - specifically,
they hosted and payed for gimp.org when it was small.  (Now gimp.org sits at
XCF at Berkeley.)  The entire GNOME CVS repo started out on CompleteIS's
server as GIMP and GTK+'s CVS.

-Shawn