Re: [TCLUG:10943] IRC at irc.umn.edu revisited...

Don't forget two Beowulf clusters, and I just got a tour of operations last
week (aka server centeral.) NT is out (except for listserv) The 3 or 4 big
mail servers are alpha and digital unix, there's the limited use of mac
servers catering tot he mac clusters, Solaris, Netware, a few other flavors
of unix (what ever IBM's is...don't remember off the top of my head.), and
the rest of the servers are linux. From memory, linux consists of about half
of the servers. Yummy.