RE: [TCLUG:11009] To the roof with VA!

	Is there a summay of how this worked with the RH deal? I know that a
lot of people (including me) pretty peaved about the whole process.  Does
anybody know how the process works, and how people are determined eligible
to participate? It's my understanding that people have to know enough about
the market and have enough captial to be able to take the risk.  This is
determined by the actuaries and such.  Also, the investment houses seem to
want to cover their ass(et)s to be able to avoid being sued by people saying
"Duh, I didn't know how easy and quick it was to trade a stock, I didn't
mean to do that....I'm gonna sue you" who don't understand the risk.

	I would love to be enlighted by folks who experienced this deal.
This is second hand information, but it seems reasonable.

	Mark