RE: [TCLUG:11009] To the roof with VA!

	Yeah, exactly.  There is a difference between being invited to
invest, and being eligible to invest.  I know with the RH stuff that many
many people where were invited to invest were disqualified, even though they
had cash to buy the stock, they didn't have the financial profile that
deemed them eligible to participate.

	That's the part I'm really driving at.

	Mark

> Have fun (if at all possible),