RE: [TCLUG:11008] Invisible mouse?

This sounds very similar to a problem I'm currently having with my system
(Red Hat 6.1).  My mouse will not work either.  I did find out one thing
though.  If I take out the modem in the computer, the mouse then works.
This leads me to believe it is a conflict somewhere with my onboard serial
ports my I/O board and the modem.  I haven't found the right combination yet
though.

Jen