Re: [TCLUG:11121] Writing linux Drivers?

A book on writing device drivers exists.  I have it, but have not read it
all the way through yet.  It is an O'Riley book (Think the title is Linux
Device Drivers, or some such).  The edition I have is specific to 2.0
kernels, but an updated version probably is in the works.  It seems to be
well written, although possibly a little to thorough for a quick lesson
(it's not a HOW-TO on device drivers).

Kelly Black