PostScript Question...

Hi,

I'm trying to use the ps2pdf file to generate Acrobat files from PostScript
files.

When the application the generates the postscript file is done, it leaves an
image that is readable in GhostView.  When I setup the application to
printout the results as landscape, I go into GV and view it, but the
orienation of the paper is portrait, but the image is landscape. So, the
paper looks like normal portrait, but I have to cock my head to the side to
read it.  I can't find a way to tell PS to make the image appear wide in GV.
Is there any way to do this?

Mark