RE: [TCLUG:11173] PostScript Question...

	Yup,   Got it,  Thanks.  That Works. (c:

	Now, onto my more pressing issue.  I can't figure out a way to
generate a pdf file with ps2pdf and make a landscape image appear wide, in
acrobat or xpdf.

	This is the part that is baffling.  Acrobat and xPDF do not have an
"orientation" item on the menu screen :(
	Is there a way to make the orientation of the page a part of the
posrtscript definition.  That way, the image that appears in gv as landscape
by default, will appear as landscape in PDF as well.

	Thanks,

	Mark