Re: [TCLUG:11197] Max length of env vars?

On Thu, 16 Dec 1999, Eric M. Hopper wrote:

> 	I don't understand why you're having the problem.  All of my
> java development uses the same destination class directories, and I
> don't use jars until I want something that can ship.  If you end up with
> name clashes, use packages, that's what they're for.

This is generally a problem when one is using a lot of libraries for
various other companies to build your own java code.  For instance I have
11 jar files in my base CLASSPATH.  That's without my own libaries I've
written or the ones that I use when writing software for work.
--
Jon Schewe
http://eggplant.mtu.net/~jpschewe