Re: [TCLUG:11223] Any Ideas about Refusing mail

If you have access to the sendmail config, you can hack a ruleset that
will deny mail from certain senders.
She could add a filter to her e-mail client to automatically delete mail
from certain senders.

There's a score-based spam filter linked from sendmail's anti-spam site
(www.sendmail.org/antispam.html I believe) that will allow you to do
this.

Also you could install blackmail (search freshmeat.net for it) on the
mail server, it will deny mail from certain addresses.

There's probably some procmail thing you could do as well...

--
Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator