Re: [TCLUG:11287] Remote logins...

On Sun, 19 Dec 1999, Scott Dier - dieman wrote:

> What, and the original ssh people who worked on this thing full time never
> did a security audit.  is ther a "list" of things changed because of this
> "audit"?

     How many programs get a line-by-line audit?  Not many
judging by the fact openbsd projects are usually the only
ones that claim such.  As for a list of things that are
changed, I'd assume that's what a changelog is for.

Scott
--
The sweet things don't stick around but the bullshit lasts forever.
 -Nicole Blackman