Re: [TCLUG:11306] Mediaone & bootpc

> Mostly because I also use Skypoint and want to switch between 'em, but also
> because since I've had the two-way service (3 days), I've been port scanned
> 3 times, unsuccessfully telnet'ed to twice, etc, etc.  The script kiddies
> seem to view Mediaone as fertile ground.

Hmm. I have one way. Never seen a portscan, but I get hits on the SMB
ports at least once a day. Haven't seen any telnet attempts in a while.
Used to get hit on the IMAP ports a lot back when that bug was in
vouge...

I'm learning perl, I'm going to make an automated looser list, that puts
up a web page of the last X script kiddies to hit any of my firewalled
out privleged ports. Heh. Just for fun.