Re: [TCLUG:11361] Caution: wide load

On Mon, 20 Dec 1999, Christopher Reid Palmer wrote:

> If I do compile everything directly into the kernel, LILO fails to
> install, saying the kernel is too big (~450KB). What's up with that?
> Compiling as 'make bzImage' (vs. 'zImage') doesn't seem to make a
> difference.
>
> Any clues?

Well, if you complete newbies would leave the REAL operating systems to
the experts, you wouldn't be cloggin up the list with pointless questions.

Right, FRONTPAGE BOY????

Ben

PS:  Before I get flamed off the face of the earth, I work with Chris.
This was a joke.  As in "Not meant to be taken seriously."

--
"There is no spoon"
	-- The Matrix