Re: [TCLUG:11399] That Debian URL ....

On Tue, 21 Dec 1999, Jacqueline Urick wrote:

> A few weeks ago someone posted some URL for debian apt that would allow
> me to get ssh as a .deb. Could someone re-post that please?

Here's my /etc/apt/sources.list file (symbolically linked to
/etc/apt/sources.unstable):

# Use for a local mirror - remove the ftp1 http lines for the bits
# your mirror contains.
# deb file:/your/mirror/here/debian stable main contrib non-free
# See sources.list(5) for more information, especial
# Remember that you can only use http, ftp or file URIs
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main contrib non-free

# Note, the above lines do not have returns in them.

Chad Walstrom                         mailto:chewie@wookimus.net
a.k.a ^chewie, gunnarr               http://wookimus.net/~chewie

   Gnupg = B4AB D627 9CBD 687E 7A31  1950 0CC7 0B18 206C 5AFD