Re: [TCLUG:11433] xmas gifts

are they still giving those away for cheap.. I have a small technical
situation that I could solve with one.. it's kinda funny actualy..

we have a breezecom wireless link between our two buildings.. it has a
problem with one box just locking up.. i was thinking about hooking up a
daemon on one side that if the other side wouldn't ping.. it would
powercycle the box.. kinda lame way of solving the problem.. but we don't
have the budget to get 802.11 11MB gear quite yet.

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)