Re: [TCLUG:11433] xmas gifts

>Try Storm Linux 2000 out... I just d/l the ISO today and installed it.  It's a
>_really_ slick install, and they do a lot of cool stuff with the frame buffer
>console.  They also have sounds (and not just beeps) out of the PC speaker.
>It's a Debian based distro.  I don't really recommend it for people who like
>to do everything at the console (like myself), but it'd be great for people
>who don't want to see the underlying Linux stuff.
        suppose someone somewhere could burn me a copy? (installing from
over a 31.2K connection would be time-consuming at best). I'll pay for the
cost of the CD (or, alternatively, may be willing to swap a low-end 486).

thanks,
Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA		Buffalo, MN