Re: [TCLUG:11451] Somewhat off the topic: Excel->html

> Is there any tools that will convert Excel to html INCLUDE OLE objects that
> are embedded into Excel?

Perhaps if you gave them your first three children and your wife they
(microsoft) would release specs and examples on how their OLE shit really
works. :)

The OLE objects are not pretty things, and generally very windows
specific.

In theory you  might beable to get an image out of the ole "stream".
Perhaps mswordview does this, and could be hacked to like excel documents.
Perhaps gnumeric can do it kind of.  dono.

---
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #nicnac@efnet 612.301.0265
      destiny's admin       | The first thing we do,
 http://www.ringworld.org   |  let's kill all the lawyers.
finger me for gnupg/pgp key |   -- Wm. Shakespere, "Henry VI"